Sunday, December 11, 2011

12/10 - lauryn

model: lauryn holmquist
styling: natasha wong and myself





















8 comments:

  1. i am in love with all of these, they are all film right?
    i wish i was this good with film ..
    you are so talented and i absolutely love your work girl!

    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are all film! thank you so much, monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the feeeeeel of the place is so good. so so good.
    where are these? like the diner and fair? which ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS! It's absolutely gorgeous, you've done a marvellous jobat capturing such brilliant shots! And on film too ... I know I would've wasted reels and reels of it - just trying! @.@

    > http://geebambino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH i love them so so much omg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you capture her so perfectly, and the red of her hair is so sexy. stunning work, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, all of them are amazing! love love your blog!!
    xx

    callaquenosmiran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are brilliant! love love love.

    ReplyDelete