The colours in the film are amazing and work so well with these shots, Did you edit them? If not, what is the type of film you used?
Lovely photos, I love the first!
I´ve just came across your flickr photostream and I can´t stop looking at your photos. Beautiful.
fifth and sixth ones, i can't stop watching them, they're magical!
Stunning! The first one is so gorgeous: the colours, her pose, the lighting...I,ve been a huge fan of your flickr photostream for quite a while now, your photography is absolutely amazing and I never get bored while browsing them :)
The colours in the film are amazing and work so well with these shots, Did you edit them? If not, what is the type of film you used?
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, I love the first!
ReplyDeleteI´ve just came across your flickr photostream and I can´t stop looking at your photos. Beautiful.
ReplyDeletefifth and sixth ones, i can't stop watching them, they're magical!
ReplyDeleteStunning! The first one is so gorgeous: the colours, her pose, the lighting...
ReplyDeleteI,ve been a huge fan of your flickr photostream for quite a while now, your photography is absolutely amazing and I never get bored while browsing them :)